Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NinjA_TunA

New User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
ninjatunauk
Hi,
My name is Zachariah, or Zach for short. I run a YouTube channel under the name NinjA TunA, which you may also call me

I am 19 years old and live in a small town in South Wales, Great Britain

I found Freedom though my brother, he should me everything this site had and it was really helpful as i didn't have much time to explore it myself

I Decided to join the forms to see what other channels there are out there, to see if there any i can collaborate with, or just any i enjoy watching

I really enjoy playing video games as you can probably tell from my YouTube channel, but i also love my cars. Fast cars, stance cars and drift cars alike

I started YouTube back in 2013 with 2 friends. I enjoyed making videos, Connor was ridiculously funny, and George was just good at everything.

I would love to make YouTube a full-time job as i love making videos, i would also like to own some classic Volkswagens to take round some shows in the U.K and show you guys!

My channel is a gaming channel, i do the best i can at any game i play and i try to make it entertaining for you guys. I try to upload as much as time will allow me but with a full-time Welding and Fabricating job, it isnt that easy

If you guys get the time to check out my YouTube please do, any feedback and support is really appreciated!

NinjA TunA
Zach

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi,
My name is Zachariah, or Zach for short. I run a YouTube channel under the name NinjA TunA, which you may also call me

I am 19 years old and live in a small town in South Wales, Great Britain

I found Freedom though my brother, he should me everything this site had and it was really helpful as i didn't have much time to explore it myself

I Decided to join the forms to see what other channels there are out there, to see if there any i can collaborate with, or just any i enjoy watching

I really enjoy playing video games as you can probably tell from my YouTube channel, but i also love my cars. Fast cars, stance cars and drift cars alike

I started YouTube back in 2013 with 2 friends. I enjoyed making videos, Connor was ridiculously funny, and George was just good at everything.

I would love to make YouTube a full-time job as i love making videos, i would also like to own some classic Volkswagens to take round some shows in the U.K and show you guys!

My channel is a gaming channel, i do the best i can at any game i play and i try to make it entertaining for you guys. I try to upload as much as time will allow me but with a full-time Welding and Fabricating job, it isnt that easy

If you guys get the time to check out my YouTube please do, any feedback and support is really appreciated!

NinjA TunA
Zach
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Since you are a gaming channel then you came to the right place if your looking for a collaboration as many of us including me run such channels :)
So you mention you love cars and such wich makes me want to ask if you also visit the car shows and such? :D