Gaming Hello there!

Friendofox

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
My name is Adrian Rozanski, also known as Friendofox on YouTube. One of my actual dreams is to be able to make YouTube as a job, like many other people. I opened my channel in 2012, but didn't realise I'd come so far as to reach 2000 subscribers, already at 2130+! I am really happy to have come so far already, well, to me it is far. My main content consists on a game called "osu!", it's a rhythm game where you need to click circles on the screen on the right moment at the right place on the screen. I post impressive scores of it on my YouTube. I did do gaming a little, but that didn't work out well.. I am known for being exceedingly good at playing osu!, and that is a source of popularity to me.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is Adrian Rozanski, also known as Friendofox on YouTube. One of my actual dreams is to be able to make YouTube as a job, like many other people. I opened my channel in 2012, but didn't realise I'd come so far as to reach 2000 subscribers, already at 2130+! I am really happy to have come so far already, well, to me it is far. My main content consists on a game called "osu!", it's a rhythm game where you need to click circles on the screen on the right moment at the right place on the screen. I post impressive scores of it on my YouTube. I did do gaming a little, but that didn't work out well.. I am known for being exceedingly good at playing osu!, and that is a source of popularity to me.
Hello there Friend, making youtube a job is definitely everyone's dream ^^ What got you interested in playing Osu!?

Friendofox

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
My big brother showed me the amazing replays people got to offer, so I said "Hey, I am able to do that too!", and so I started playing. Now I am a professional player, hoping to be able to make something better out of this than popularity alone.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My big brother showed me the amazing replays people got to offer, so I said "Hey, I am able to do that too!", and so I started playing. Now I am a professional player, hoping to be able to make something better out of this than popularity alone.
I'm sure that you will work well with Freedom Friend ^^ I hope that you can make something out of your channel as well!

Friendofox

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
Is there a way to share my channel/make it a little bit more famous? I don't know how to word it haha

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Is there a way to share my channel/make it a little bit more famous? I don't know how to word it haha
Personally, I would try to collaborate with other members. You can get your name out there easier with the more people you work with. Youtube is all about connections, exposure, and retaining your viewers to stay and watch more content.