Tanoshibe

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hiya!

My name is Kira and I'm from the UK.
I found Freedom due to me trying to find a new network that didn't have as many limits as most others that I've seen, my old YouTube account was partnered with Maker but I soon decided I wanted to start fresh with an account I was pleased with and upon looking for a new network, I had Freedom recommended to me by a friend and others online, I'm glad I decided to apply as I'm really happy here.

I study Art currently at College and I'll graduate in July, technically I should be a University student as of now but I've decided to hold that off for 2 years and I'll now be going September 2017. During this time, I exhibit and attend at London MCM Expo twice a year and I also have a passion for photography. I'm a creative person so I'm trying my best to find a style of editing and shooting that best reflects my personality on my channel! :)

I upload a range of videos from Japan vlogs during my trips, to hauls, I want to branch off into more of the vlogging side and try to upload a video every week. By the time I finish College, I want to make that a little more often as I'll have so much more time!

I also game a lot, it varies. I hate horrors aha, I can't deal with the jumpscares. I'm more of a League/GTA player, though I often play WoW or other MMO's. Lately, I've actually been playing Portal 1/2, I'm so many years late on this! I've been contemplating on streaming on Twitch either gaming or drawing but for now, I'm just a watcher. :)

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/tanoshibe

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hi Kira welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you decided to choose Freedom :) Sounds like a great idea using your photography skills to also help with your channel. What do you plan to do after college?

Good luck with your channel, if you have any questions about the forums let me know :)

Tanoshibe

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi Kira welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you decided to choose Freedom :) Sounds like a great idea using your photography skills to also help with your channel. What do you plan to do after college?

Good luck with your channel, if you have any questions about the forums let me know :)

Thank you very much! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do in the gap year before Uni starts, I'll definitely like to upload more but I'm going back to Japan in the Summer so I'll have a lot more fresh content to upload after I return! It'll also help me put my new camera to the test. But I'm thinking of studying Games Art/Concept Art at Uni next year so building a portfolio as well would be something I'd do during any spare time! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I'm from the UK to :) WOOP WOOP

Reactions: Tanoshibe

Kraliksl89

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Hiya!

My name is Kira and I'm from the UK.
I found Freedom due to me trying to find a new network that didn't have as many limits as most others that I've seen, my old YouTube account was partnered with Maker but I soon decided I wanted to start fresh with an account I was pleased with and upon looking for a new network, I had Freedom recommended to me by a friend and others online, I'm glad I decided to apply as I'm really happy here.

I study Art currently at College and I'll graduate in July, technically I should be a University student as of now but I've decided to hold that off for 2 years and I'll now be going September 2017. During this time, I exhibit and attend at London MCM Expo twice a year and I also have a passion for photography. I'm a creative person so I'm trying my best to find a style of editing and shooting that best reflects my personality on my channel! :)

I upload a range of videos from Japan vlogs during my trips, to hauls, I want to branch off into more of the vlogging side and try to upload a video every week. By the time I finish College, I want to make that a little more often as I'll have so much more time!

I also game a lot, it varies. I hate horrors aha, I can't deal with the jumpscares. I'm more of a League/GTA player, though I often play WoW or other MMO's. Lately, I've actually been playing Portal 1/2, I'm so many years late on this! I've been contemplating on streaming on Twitch either gaming or drawing but for now, I'm just a watcher. :)

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/tanoshibe
Welcome Kira, just subbed.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very activce here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.

All the best. : 3