Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
Name: Taylor Zieman
(Optional) Where are you from?: Minnesota, USA
(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? Searching gaming partnerships like 2 years ago
What made you join our forums?: just wanted to be a part of the community and hopefully promote my channel at the same time!
What are you hobbies?: anime, playing games and recording them obviously And watching funny videos or movies
What is your favorite food? Spaghetti
Why did you start YouTube? Late 2012 but just restarted it Oct 10 2015
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I have no clue
What kind of channel do you run?: gaming channel, mostly funny moments, with random videos on the side
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming mostly Garry's mod, but I have a few ideas of what I want to post in the near future.
When do you upload?: I try to upload once a day, if not then once every other day.
Channel link: Www.youtube.com/user/implpaionpyro

Some extra info:
Heyy everyone my name is Taylor Zieman or on my YouTube I am known as Burnbeatz. I've been part of freedom for about 2 or 3 years and just revived my channel a few weeks ago. I used to upload COD videos, but recently I've been posting mainly Garry's mod funny moment videos and have a big group of people to play with. Well I just wanted to introduce myself,because I never actually did. if you'd like to watch some of my videos and give me positive and negative feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. After all all I want is to entertain people, and if I'm doing that then what's the point of uploading! Well sorry for such a long post and you deserve a cookie if you read this much. Well here's my channel link. Www.youtube.com/user/implosionpyro. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love those kind of channels :D they usually are funny , but we want to see yours because your channel link is not working , maybe you want to update that , and let us check your channel man! :D

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I love those kind of channels :D they usually are funny , but we want to see yours because your channel link is not working , maybe you want to update that , and let us check your channel man! :D
https://youtube.com/user/ImplosionPyro. Try that. If not either search up burnbeatz or Garry's mod prophunt #1 chair harassment And yes u read that right lol

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Name: Taylor Zieman
(Optional) Where are you from?: Minnesota, USA
(Optional) How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? Searching gaming partnerships like 2 years ago
What made you join our forums?: just wanted to be a part of the community and hopefully promote my channel at the same time!
What are you hobbies?: anime, playing games and recording them obviously And watching funny videos or movies
What is your favorite food? Spaghetti
Why did you start YouTube? Late 2012 but just restarted it Oct 10 2015
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I have no clue
What kind of channel do you run?: gaming channel, mostly funny moments, with random videos on the side
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming mostly Garry's mod, but I have a few ideas of what I want to post in the near future.
When do you upload?: I try to upload once a day, if not then once every other day.
Channel link: Www.youtube.com/user/implpaionpyro

Some extra info:
Heyy everyone my name is Taylor Zieman or on my YouTube I am known as Burnbeatz. I've been part of freedom for about 2 or 3 years and just revived my channel a few weeks ago. I used to upload COD videos, but recently I've been posting mainly Garry's mod funny moment videos and have a big group of people to play with. Well I just wanted to introduce myself,because I never actually did. if you'd like to watch some of my videos and give me positive and negative feedback, it would be greatly appreciated. After all all I want is to entertain people, and if I'm doing that then what's the point of uploading! Well sorry for such a long post and you deserve a cookie if you read this much. Well here's my channel link. Www.youtube.com/user/implosionpyro. Thanks for reading!

----

Hey there welcome to Freedom! I'm glad to hear that you want to be part of this community to help your channel expand into what you dream it could be one day. What kind of video games do you play and what console do you play them on? Hope you can achieve some more subs on your channel! Best of luck to you!(y) (Y)

taylor zieman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2014
Minnesota
YouTube
----

Hey there welcome to Freedom! I'm glad to hear that you want to be part of this community to help your channel expand into what you dream it could be one day. What kind of video games do you play and what console do you play them on? Hope you can achieve some more subs on your channel! Best of luck to you!(y) (Y)

I have An Elgato game capture and a PS3 so I can record games on there but mostly I use my computer and record games like garrys mod, because it has a lot of options but I also want to do lets plays of other games and also I'm going to be recording games from Older consoles such as alien storm from Genesis, which is one of my favorite games of all time. I have also been asked to play banjo kazooie as well. Thanks for welcoming me to the community![DOUBLEPOST=1446236025][/DOUBLEPOST]If that other one wasn't working try this link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8rkB16lxTgBsBdeSgQl1Q

Reactions: Serafin10CP