RSFooty

New User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys. I just started a sports Youtube channel so please excuse any teething problems.

It's a football commentary channel. I love talking about football (or soccer in the USA) and that is one of the reasons I started a Youtube channel.

I am going to be talking about the transfer rumours, news, gossip and everything else to do with football specifically European football. I will talk about the best players and the leagues like the Barclays Premier League for example. Since Euro 2016 is happening, I talk about that also.

I am planning to start a weekly topic about the top 5 biggest news stories of the week in the world of football when the new season starts. Thanks for the support guys. Really appreciate it :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys. I just started a sports Youtube channel so please excuse any teething problems.

It's a football commentary channel. I love talking about football (or soccer in the USA) and that is one of the reasons I started a Youtube channel.

I am going to be talking about the transfer rumours, news, gossip and everything else to do with football specifically European football. I will talk about the best players and the leagues like the Barclays Premier League for example. Since Euro 2016 is happening, I talk about that also.

I am planning to start a weekly topic about the top 5 biggest news stories of the week in the world of football when the new season starts. Thanks for the support guys. Really appreciate it :)
Welcome to the Freedom Forums Footy ^^ What do you enjoy the most about football? I rarely watch any of the sports lately :eek:

RSFooty

New User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for the sub Qruum. Just subbed to you too.

@tropicalcode: Thank you :)
@fattmat: Thank you. It's hard for me to choose one aspect but if I have to choose it would be the goals scored by the excellent players. It gives me excitement when watching :)