Gaming Hello there! It's TranXify!

TranXify

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello there!
I have been youtubing for about 3 months now. I am passionate for entertaining people and seeing people laugh. That is why I started my Youtube channel. To make people laugh. I also love to share my opinion with others and hear their opinion. Have arguments and discussions. I do commentaries about a lot of stuff, anything that seems worthy of a video in my mind.

I hope to find more friends on Freedom forums! Youtube has been already great so far, and I would love to meet much more people! I hope to see you around guys! See ya'!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there!
I have been youtubing for about 3 months now. I am passionate for entertaining people and seeing people laugh. That is why I started my Youtube channel. To make people laugh. I also love to share my opinion with others and hear their opinion. Have arguments and discussions. I do commentaries about a lot of stuff, anything that seems worthy of a video in my mind.

I hope to find more friends on Freedom forums! Youtube has been already great so far, and I would love to meet much more people! I hope to see you around guys! See ya'!
Three months is a nice amount of time. Entertaining people is great, and I feel bad that we can't see our viewers laugh, hah. What kind of arguments have you had in the past? You can meet a lot of friends here in the collaboration section, they're always looking for more!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

its nice to see you want to entertain and make people laugh and its a great way to go about youtube indeed !

TranXify

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Three months is a nice amount of time. Entertaining people is great, and I feel bad that we can't see our viewers laugh, hah. What kind of arguments have you had in the past? You can meet a lot of friends here in the collaboration section, they're always looking for more!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/
I had some arguments about sub4sub, opinions about games like Rainbow Six Siege and even the newer Ghost Recon Wildlands. I would say they were more like discussions than arguments tbh. I will make sure to check out the collaborations sections, thanks!
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

its nice to see you want to entertain and make people laugh and its a great way to go about youtube indeed !
Thanks man!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I had some arguments about sub4sub, opinions about games like Rainbow Six Siege and even the newer Ghost Recon Wildlands. I would say they were more like discussions than arguments tbh. I will make sure to check out the collaborations sections, thanks!

Thanks man!
Sub4Sub can be a touchy issue, especially when it comes to people not understanding what it is. And I understand more, discussions are nice to have. No worries, I'm glad that I could help you out ^^