Gaming Hello there, I'm Stefan

FanSte

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2017
YouTube
Well, hi all. I've joined this network months ago, I should call myself "small" youtuber.. so I should introduce myself, yea? I'm taking YouTube seriously, and I will do my best. :)
And, as @KMB1121 says: "I started youtube because I am tired of being a nobody and I want to belong somewhere".
Currently, I'm recording tutorials and gameplay, and as I said, by recording tutorials, I help people, people help me. :)
If you want, check my channel, I will leave the link. You will like it, and, It would be nice if you guys could tell me your opinion on my content.
Thank you, Stefan.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJ2hdVZhtLPevSEkcK3wlg

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the forums and I hope you will feel like you belong here, dont be afraid to ask questions and yeah almost all you meet on the forums will be tiny channels

Reactions: FanSte

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well, hi all. I've joined this network months ago, I should call myself "small" youtuber.. so I should introduce myself, yea? I'm taking YouTube seriously, and I will do my best. :)
And, as @KMB1121 says: "I started youtube because I am tired of being a nobody and I want to belong somewhere".
Currently, I'm recording tutorials and gameplay, and as I said, by recording tutorials, I help people, people help me. :)
If you want, check my channel, I will leave the link. You will like it, and, It would be nice if you guys could tell me your opinion on my content.
Thank you, Stefan.

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzJ2hdVZhtLPevSEkcK3wlg
Welcome to the Community :)

If your looking for detailed feedback i can advise the Review section where people can give you some great feedback and tips :)

Reactions: FanSte

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Welcome to the forums :)

What kind of tutorials do you do ? Is it about some competitive games, hard parts in games like dark souls or is it something else you have going on there ?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D