Community Hello there! I'm a Patato!

LePatato

New User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Gabriel, also known as LePatato or as friends call me Patatobear! No my name is not meant to be LePotato is just how I chose the spelling error just to be original x3
I'm actually happy to find a community that doesn't matter what grade you are in the community pillar you can post freely and share your opinions.
I would like to introduce myself in this little nice community! I am originally Romanian but recently moved to UK. Life in Romania was hard and poor but I am in England now and is much better. Some history back on my YouTube days. I've started in Romania when my dad bought me a webcam with a microphone in it. I've started making really silly videos without editing that weren't really nice, but I didn't care. Some years later I learn how to edit (I was still an amateur at it) and started making a Romanian channel that reached 30 subs. Some people commented that my vids make them laugh and that they were funny.I loved those comments and I love seeing people laugh over things I do. But I didn't have a decent PC back then and I was limited with my editing so I deleted the channel and left YouTube. But when I've moved to England I got a pretty decent PC and started YouTube again. This channel is not even 1 year old and I've managed to get 90 subs and a really lovely community with little to no haters. I've done some collabs with some other YouTube friends as well and is going great.
Now you might want to know how I joined Freedom. Well a friend of mine told me about this and I decided to check it out (me never being partnered with any one yet) see how the community and the advice from the Freedom team was I decided to join. I didn't do much till now when actually I'm trying to get in the family and fallow advices.
My channel right now is going really good and I would absolutely love to see this lovely community join my channel. If you have any more questions I will be more than happy to answer them! :D
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU5W05gyX-UmArkD9W6Zsw