Community hello there guys and gals

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community, as you are new can I ask that you read the forum rules, to make your stay with us all the more enjoyable for everyone. Also would you mind telling us a little bit more about your channel or the type of content that you upload?

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I am 13 years old i am currently doing GCSE levels in school. i'm a programmer, designer, low level youtuber, and animator (kinda) i am taking GCSE computing and GCSE media i hope to become a TV/Film editor as a carreer. on my channel i create a wide and weird variety of: gameplay; intros; photography; random edits i make when i am bored; cinematic edits where i practice film type things; music videos and a whole bunch of random shet that's not worth mentioning :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.