Gaming hello there :D

Shimozukachi

New User
hello user!
i'm shimozukachi, from germany, 19 and found freedom by... already forgot it^^. joined freedom because i've just wanted to try something new and i'm sometimes geting fail moments in mmorpgs. my hobbies are working with computers and of course gaming. my favorite food is marzipan. i've started on youtube because it was connected to my email after creating it. my biggest dream is to meet hideo kojima and steven hawking. i'm uploading some kind of let's play? the kind of content are videos. uploading unregulary because i'm a twitch streamer. now my link: http://www.twitch.tv/shimozukachi
best regards,
shimozukachi

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
:)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I get slightly creeped out by stephan hawking, I don't know why. Still need to watch his film as well.

edgegaming13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
hello user!
i'm shimozukachi, from germany, 19 and found freedom by... already forgot it^^. joined freedom because i've just wanted to try something new and i'm sometimes geting fail moments in mmorpgs. my hobbies are working with computers and of course gaming. my favorite food is marzipan. i've started on youtube because it was connected to my email after creating it. my biggest dream is to meet hideo kojima and steven hawking. i'm uploading some kind of let's play? the kind of content are videos. uploading unregulary because i'm a twitch streamer. now my link: http://www.twitch.tv/shimozukachi
best regards,
shimozukachi
welcome to freedom man.