Gaming Hello there! Allow me to introduce myself and my channel

Mikeyriot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2015
YouTube
Hello there, my name is Mikey!

Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little bit about me!
I'm in my 20's at this moment in time (and what a great time in my life it is!) I currently live in the great state of Texas and I can honestly say I love it here!

I came across Freedom by accident. I was browsing videos when I found someone talking about how great it is! Can't say I disagree. Finding Freedom has been a really great experience and everyone I've talked to in the network has been very friendly! Which has brought me to this forum. This is a really cool way to bring people together and share our amazing, creative content and ideas.
Having a place to talk to other content creators and share things with is amazing! I can talk about ideas and videos i'm working on, ask for advice, or talk about video games i'm excited about! It's perfect for someone like me who's been playing around on the internet and with pc games my whole life!

Aside from being a game nerd, I also love music! I can play several different instruments and have played music for a living. Now I just do it for the sheer enjoyment I bring to myself.
Another few things I enjoy are voice acting,cooking, reading, writing and art.

I love being in the spotlight! I love making people smile and feel entertained by something I've created.
If you click on the link I've provided at the end of this introduction I hope you can see why I love doing this.
All of this in conclusion is why I make the videos I make. Why I love being a part of the community!
I work hard to bring what I feel is entertaining content.

I make gaming videos and some other random stuff! I keep to a scheduled of three videos a week and from time to time a videos on the weekend. Those are usually something non gaming related.
My gaming videos range from funny random indie games to a longer series of bigger titles.
Sometimes I upload a quick update vlog or random short sketch or two.
All my videos are clean. (pg at the most) I don't swear, even if I rage a little haha!

My scheduled is Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11 am (CT)

Channel Trailer:
Channel Link: UCtmP6omJxX2u0vIOaBT4QLA

Last edited:

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey! Glade you think so highly of Freedom !:D Anyways welcome to the family. You can fix that error problem in the YouTube subscribe button by just putting the numbers and letters "UCtmP6omJxX2u0vIOaBT4QLA" and not the entire link.

Mikeyriot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2015
YouTube
That is quite some instruments! Have you thought about making youtube video's by making covers?
I've kind of taken a break from music for now. When I get my home studio finished I will probably start working on music again and writing more. I have a problem of starting too many projects a once and not focusing on any one thing lol I like to stay busy.