Gaming Hello Stranger?

NortHD

New User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
(Optional) Where are you from?: Hungary
(Optional) How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? My friend told me.
What made you join our forums?: Because i love forums!
What are your hobbies?: Making Videos, working (like an electrician), and Playing ^-^
What is your favorite food? Lasagna, Hamburger, and Pizza
Why did you start YouTube?
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Be a youtuber, and making videos on youtube. (On a week like 5 videos. Monday: 2 Friday: 2 and Sunday: 1)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gameplays, vlogs, and unboxings.
When do you upload?: A week 2 or 4 (When i got time.)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/Projectman00

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @NortHD,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

If you like forums and you're a content creator then you're probably going to like these forums. :)

I do unboxing videos on my channel as well! In fact, it's my favourite type of video to do because I really like receiving and opening new products and getting to share that experience in a creative way just means a lot to me.

What have you unboxed so far on your channel and do you plan on unboxing anything exciting? I think the most exciting product I've unboxed on my channel so far is either my graphics card or my Moto 360, I'm getting a new phone soon but I don't know if I'm going to unbox it on camera.

Seeing that you run a gaming channel, you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! I think it'd be a nice place for you to start socializing in.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

NortHD

New User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Hi @NortHD,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

If you like forums and you're a content creator then you're probably going to like these forums. :)

I do unboxing videos on my channel as well! In fact, it's my favourite type of video to do because I really like receiving and opening new products and getting to share that experience in a creative way just means a lot to me.

What have you unboxed so far on your channel and do you plan on unboxing anything exciting? I think the most exciting product I've unboxed on my channel so far is either my graphics card or my Moto 360, I'm getting a new phone soon but I don't know if I'm going to unbox it on camera.

Seeing that you run a gaming channel, you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! I think it'd be a nice place for you to start socializing in.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

I dont uploaded it yet, but i'll when i made my channel promotion video. The very expensive capture card.. Avermedia LGP Lite. That's it. Yeah, i love getting a package, and open it too ^-^

And now, time to make a new Fallout 3 gameplay :)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks man, appreciate it.

I dont uploaded it yet, but i'll when i made my channel promotion video. The very expensive capture card.. Avermedia LGP Lite. That's it. Yeah, i love getting a package, and open it too ^-^

And now, time to make a new Fallout 3 gameplay :)
Oh hey I unboxed the Live Gamer Portable Lite as well! :D It was definitely a lot of fun to work with!