Sports Hello, SixAirsoft here

SixAirsoft

New User
Apr 3, 2016
Puerto Rico
YouTube
Hi, I'm Six and I live in Puerto Rico. Currently college student at University of Puerto Rico, and I am 18 year's old. I find freedom on my search to grow my channel, because I started my channel just a couple months ago. In that search I found that YouTube started the creator academy, so I started to see their videos and then BOOM! Freedom appear feature on one of those videos. I decided to give it a try so here we are now. My hobby for excellence and the reason why i started on YouTube was airsoft. For airsofter's its a sport and for other people its a hobby, but for my its both. The number on reason why I created my YouTube channel is because I want to spread that we airsoft in Puerto Rico, to let people know how we do it. Tell everyone that we are an small island but we do big thing's for airsoft. My Biggest dream is to help people through what I do so that's the reason why i put so much effort on my channel. I tend to upload videos on Saturdays, so stay tuned for this Saturday video!

Thank you for the huge opportunity,
SixAirsoft

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm Six and I live in Puerto Rico. Currently college student at University of Puerto Rico, and I am 18 year's old. I find freedom on my search to grow my channel, because I started my channel just a couple months ago. In that search I found that YouTube started the creator academy, so I started to see their videos and then BOOM! Freedom appear feature on one of those videos. I decided to give it a try so here we are now. My hobby for excellence and the reason why i started on YouTube was airsoft. For airsofter's its a sport and for other people its a hobby, but for my its both. The number on reason why I created my YouTube channel is because I want to spread that we airsoft in Puerto Rico, to let people know how we do it. Tell everyone that we are an small island but we do big thing's for airsoft. My Biggest dream is to help people through what I do so that's the reason why i put so much effort on my channel. I tend to upload videos on Saturdays, so stay tuned for this Saturday video!

Thank you for the huge opportunity,
SixAirsoft
Hello Six, what are you going to the University for? Freedom gets their name around quite nicely, what got you interested in joining them? Shooting for excellence can get you far in life, spreading your joy for airsoft can help out long term as well! I hope that you can help people out in the future ^^