Gaming Hello, (Please read my introduction)

Goomig PlaysJamez

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello I am Goomig I am a YouTuber that plays games and I just started... I only have 1 video up right now but there will be more I am just trying to find a good recording software and I'm also in the process of buying a capture cards. I might do news videos and tutorials. I joined freedom when I started YouTube. I found out about Freedom by watching a video about networks and I found freedom. Thank you for reading my introduction, also go check my channel out at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUc68ynChSD3vrV3olw5m2g Again thank you for taking your time and reading my Introduction. Bye:):cool:

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
u could try obs or mayb ffsplit ? if u have nvidia gfx card download Shadow play
personally i found obs kinda laggy even when i tweeked with it :( but millions of others love it. and welcome buddy :D

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Fourms, I hope you find things useful to you, None the less I liked the intro it was quick but too much to read at one time. May want to find a new format. For tips and tricks about youtube refer to the link below. Enjoy your time with Freedom