Gaming Hello! Please let me introduce myself

MrPower22

New User
Jun 12, 2017
South America
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Nicolás, but i'm known as MrPower22 in YouTube. On my channel, I always speak in Spanish, but if you know how to speak in Spanish it will be one of the best gaming channels you will ever see. I have around 400 subscribers right now, but with your help, I expect to grow. If you want to see my channel go to YouTube and search "MrPower22" and my channel will appear! Please comment positively and be active
Thanks,
MrPower22

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice to meet you! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I don't speak any Spanish myself, but I have quite a few friends who do, so I'll definitely be telling them about your channel! And welcome, again! c:

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! My name is Nicolás, but i'm known as MrPower22 in YouTube. On my channel, I always speak in Spanish, but if you know how to speak in Spanish it will be one of the best gaming channels you will ever see. I have around 400 subscribers right now, but with your help, I expect to grow. If you want to see my channel go to YouTube and search "MrPower22" and my channel will appear! Please comment positively and be active
Thanks,
MrPower22

Welcome.