Gaming Hello people :)

reece w

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys Its CR4ZY BOY here or Reece , i enjoy playing football , making random videos that pop into my head or seem fun , as well as playing games such as Call of Duty , Dead Rising 4 , R6S, CSGO, Gmod and many more , i hope to make some new friends and learn new things by being with freedom :)

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys Its CR4ZY BOY here or Reece , i enjoy playing football , making random videos that pop into my head or seem fun , as well as playing games such as Call of Duty , Dead Rising 4 , R6S and many more , i hope to make some new friends and learn new things by being with freedom :)
Welcome to the Community :)

Do you mean Resident evil 6 with R6S or something else? :p

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys Its CR4ZY BOY here or Reece , i enjoy playing football , making random videos that pop into my head or seem fun , as well as playing games such as Call of Duty , Dead Rising 4 , R6S, CSGO, Gmod and many more , i hope to make some new friends and learn new things by being with freedom :)

Hi,
Why don't you take the time to elaborate on this?
Tell us more about your channel, yourself and your experiences on YouTube. There's a handy dandy introduction template to help you out. Thanks