Gaming Hello People of the World, it's Nally Here

Nally

New User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Nally and in this thread there will be a description of my entire channel

The First thing that I want everyone to know is my goal in YouTube, which is to make as many people in this large world we live in laugh and be happy, even on some of their worst days, like so many Youtubers do for me Daily.

Another thing everyone should know is my schedule for the most part. I upload mostly FPS (first-person shooter) and Open World (games like skyrim and fallout 4). I upload these videos on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The only reason I ever forget an upload is because I am no where near my computer as in, I'm on vacation, or I'm sleeping over at a friends house.

I am a hardworking, young Youtuber who tries his best to make his videos look creative and Colorful by creating awesome custom thumbnails and not slacking on Descriptions and/or Tags.

Some of my inspirations for becoming a YouTuber are Game Grumps, for their instantaneous hilarity, SkyDoesMinecraft for his creativity and faithfulness, and Markiplier, for his originality and his communication to his audience. In my YouTube Channel I wish to strive for at least one of these wonderful traits.

Anyways, if you actually read through this entire thread give yourself a giant pat on the back, because that means a lot to me. I hope I can continue to work with Freedom! For a long time to come, and I hope you all take some time to check out my channel and maybe even Subscribe.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Nally and in this thread there will be a description of my entire channel

The First thing that I want everyone to know is my goal in YouTube, which is to make as many people in this large world we live in laugh and be happy, even on some of their worst days, like so many Youtubers do for me Daily.

Another thing everyone should know is my schedule for the most part. I upload mostly FPS (first-person shooter) and Open World (games like skyrim and fallout 4). I upload these videos on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The only reason I ever forget an upload is because I am no where near my computer as in, I'm on vacation, or I'm sleeping over at a friends house.

I am a hardworking, young Youtuber who tries his best to make his videos look creative and Colorful by creating awesome custom thumbnails and not slacking on Descriptions and/or Tags.

Some of my inspirations for becoming a YouTuber are Game Grumps, for their instantaneous hilarity, SkyDoesMinecraft for his creativity and faithfulness, and Markiplier, for his originality and his communication to his audience. In my YouTube Channel I wish to strive for at least one of these wonderful traits.

Anyways, if you actually read through this entire thread give yourself a giant pat on the back, because that means a lot to me. I hope I can continue to work with Freedom! For a long time to come, and I hope you all take some time to check out my channel and maybe even Subscribe.
Hey there Nally, thanks for writing an insightful introduction ^^ Making people laugh is admirable, is it easy for you to help others with laughing? :p Schedules can be conflicting at times, have you considered scheduling your uploads for the future? That's nice that you have inspirations for your channel. I hope that freedom works well with you too ^^

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Nally :) Btw good diversity of videos! Variety is the way to go, not only to keep those who watch your watch your videos entertained but also yourself so you don't get tired of recording your favorite games :D Don't be like me who axed all that once upon a time... xD Keep it up man! You're really good at commentating these more let's play-ish kind of videos. Haven't played Destiny before but whatever those alien things were slay them well! x)

Anyways best of luck with the channel Nally and I do hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here at Freedom. Feel free to ask around if you have any questions at all, lots friendly people around here ;) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg