Gaming Hello people of the interwebs!

LegitAntonGames

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello people my name is Anton, you can call me LegitAntonGames...or just Anton. I was looking for a forum for me to sit in and I found Freedom! This is by far the best forum i've ever been in. I've only been in 2, but this one is my favourite so far.

I am a youtuber, I only live by as a small youtuber. I started making videos since 2013 until this date, I may have never really gotten a boost but I'm putting all my work on the editings and such. I wish to achieve the milestone 1,000. But i'll leave that for later on focus on getting 350 by the end of the year. Maybe a little more but i'll keep it short and doable. My grammar is sorta bad, but i'm working on speaking it fluently. Right now I live in Australia working on my studies. :)

I tend to post Minecraft videos every Saturday, I post about 1-2 videos, I can post 3 but it depends if I have a major school project or not. My videos are for every age, Child or Adult I don't really care I don't swear though. I might if I get a bit annoyed. :D

So that is my up-story for now and I hope you all to have a lovely 2016.
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmNM6_x7ehwaIP2wpwJGg8w

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3