Gaming Hello People of Freedom!

Bobert Brown

New User
Mar 15, 2016
Deptford,NJ
YouTube
Hi there everyone! My names Bobert Brown well, its not my actually name but you know what I mean. I have just recently joined Freedom! and started making YouTube videos just under a month ago. I currently produce gameplay videos (mainly Smite because its the only game that I have that I want to record). I look to broaden my content subject matter in the near future. I would greatly if you would check out my channel and also give me constructive criticism so I can keep improving on the content I produce. Thanks!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrjcfDb8hZ0P0WDJoz0PEwg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there everyone! My names Bobert Brown well, its not my actually name but you know what I mean. I have just recently joined Freedom! and started making YouTube videos just under a month ago. I currently produce gameplay videos (mainly Smite because its the only game that I have that I want to record). I look to broaden my content subject matter in the near future. I would greatly if you would check out my channel and also give me constructive criticism so I can keep improving on the content I produce. Thanks!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrjcfDb8hZ0P0WDJoz0PEwg
Less than a month ago? That's really fresh! What got you inspired to make more videos? I haven't heard the name Bobert too often before, what area are you from? Having some variety is awesome too, and I'm glad to have you with us on freedom Bobert ^^

Bobert Brown

New User
Mar 15, 2016
Deptford,NJ
YouTube
Less than a month ago? That's really fresh! What got you inspired to make more videos? I haven't heard the name Bobert too often before, what area are you from? Having some variety is awesome too, and I'm glad to have you with us on freedom Bobert ^^
What inspired me to make more videos was probably because I really enjoyed making my first video and also because people were actually watching which surprised me because I'm just some random dude that uploaded a video. And Bobert isn't my actually name its more like a pen name and I'm from the New Jersey.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What inspired me to make more videos was probably because I really enjoyed making my first video and also because people were actually watching which surprised me because I'm just some random dude that uploaded a video. And Bobert isn't my actually name its more like a pen name and I'm from the New Jersey.
Hah, being a random dude does have its perks. When you get discovered in the future, get ready for all that to change in an instant ^^ If you have the passion to make videos often, it will show in your content as well. It's still a sweet name, because my brother's name is 'Robert", heh.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

you are a new channel indeed !

are you enjoying smite ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks man!
And yeah I play a lot of smite mainly because I don't have any other games I want to play and I'm also having headset problems right now. :)

its a very good game and its free :) and sad to hear your headset is having problems !