Gaming Hello people/dogs/cats of the internet!

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
I am Xscarvious. I’m from the U.S. and am 21 years old. 22 as of February :D
I joined Freedom! about 3-4 years ago when I was a freshman in college. I have made YouTube videos since highschool and I love every moment of it since! I started YouTube because I love making quality entertainment for people. My big dream is to make this my job so I can stop working at the SIA factory. I run a gaming channel, but my system isn’t very powerful. Thankfully, by the end of this month, I’ll have a new rig to play better games at higher quality with. :)
So for right now, I run games that my computer can run (i.e. The Escapists, West of Loathing, Prison Architect, Xcom) and try to make the best of it. Please feels free to come visit my channel! Don’t be a stranger :)
I keep my channel up to date in my Twitter. Hope to see you guys there! :D
www.youtube.com/Xscarvious

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I joined Freedom! about 3-4 years ago when I was a freshman in college. I have made YouTube videos since highschool and I love every moment of it since! I started YouTube because I love making quality entertainment for people. My big dream is to make this my job so I can stop working at the SIA factory. I run a gaming channel, but my system isn’t very powerful. Thankfully, by the end of this month, I’ll have a new rig to play better games at higher quality with. :)
So for right now, I run games that my computer can run (i.e. The Escapists, West of Loathing, Prison Architect, Xcom) and try to make the best of it. Please feels free to come visit my channel! Don’t be a stranger :)
Welcome to the Community :)

So you're already a member for 3/4 Years! I joined Nov 2013 so it is awesome to see someone else that has been around for so long :)

Reactions: Xscarvious

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
good luck with your channel and congratulations in advance for your brand new gaming pc!

Reactions: Xscarvious

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
Welcome to the Community :)

So you're already a member for 3/4 Years! I joined Nov 2013 so it is awesome to see someone else that has been around for so long :)
Thank you! It’s great to be here[DOUBLEPOST=1507308151][/DOUBLEPOST]
good luck with your channel and congratulations in advance for your brand new gaming pc!
Thank you, I’m very excited![DOUBLEPOST=1507308169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom Xscarvious

-bmor
Thank you!

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho