How To Hello Nice To Meet You Guys!

Hello guys! My name is Eldrick Greenaway from New York! I'm 17 years old new to Youtube and I'm a new member of the Freedom Community! I found Freedom through a video and I joined because I wanted to. My hobbies are editing, recording, and making videos. I also ride my bike outside occasionally and travel lol. I started Youtube because I was always doing nothing in my free time so I wanted to start a Youtube Channel and I hope this channel grows but I also hope to meet and grow with people in the process. I upload how to's and some youtube advice so if you guys are interested you can check it out and I upload weekly, maybe twice a week! My channel is in my profile setting!

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forums! :D Also, may want to check the link you put in the channel settings. :eek:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys! My name is Eldrick Greenaway from New York! I'm 17 years old new to Youtube and I'm a new member of the Freedom Community! I found Freedom through a video and I joined because I wanted to. My hobbies are editing, recording, and making videos. I also ride my bike outside occasionally and travel lol. I started Youtube because I was always doing nothing in my free time so I wanted to start a Youtube Channel and I hope this channel grows but I also hope to meet and grow with people in the process. I upload how to's and some youtube advice so if you guys are interested you can check it out and I upload weekly, maybe twice a week! My channel is in my profile setting!
Welcome to the Community :)

Hopping on the bike and travel to a random place especially with good weather is something i also did much. I kept going for Hours in a random direction :p

Welcome to the forums! :D Also, may want to check the link you put in the channel settings. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome but what do you mean??[DOUBLEPOST=1501423670][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Community :)

Hopping on the bike and travel to a random place especially with good weather is something i also did much. I kept going for Hours in a random direction :p

Lol right i would always go to my nearby biking route and just ride:D