Community Hello Nice to meet you all!

Cereal_muncher

New User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
cereal_muncher
Hey guys what is up.
My name is Jorge Miguel O'da Silva, i am a 25 year old med student, (Struggle is real), i am originally Portuguese, born in Portugal Oeiras (hometown), small and quaint community.
I am a shy person at first, but when you get know me i get loud and speak extremely fast (lol).
My hobbies as of right now are, writing (poetry and short stories), loads of video games (no limitation), hiking, and as of 1 week Youtube.

I found this channel while browsing and became interested, well at first about the idea of engaging with other creators and getting to know new people from around the world, it's an exhilarating feeling, and i love knowing new places and cultures, evidenced by when i travel i tend to walk kilometers instead of cabbing everywhere.

I am an animal lover, specially dogs (dogs are bae), and i love dark colors, specially the king black color.
I am not so much of a tv type of person, i find it boring and repetitive.

Well thats mostly what i can remember, i hope i can meet new and exciting people.

Munch On!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys what is up.
My name is Jorge Miguel O'da Silva, i am a 25 year old med student, (Struggle is real), i am originally Portuguese, born in Portugal Oeiras (hometown), small and quaint community.
I am a shy person at first, but when you get know me i get loud and speak extremely fast (lol).
My hobbies as of right now are, writing (poetry and short stories), loads of video games (no limitation), hiking, and as of 1 week Youtube.

I found this channel while browsing and became interested, well at first about the idea of engaging with other creators and getting to know new people from around the world, it's an exhilarating feeling, and i love knowing new places and cultures, evidenced by when i travel i tend to walk kilometers instead of cabbing everywhere.

I am an animal lover, specially dogs (dogs are bae), and i love dark colors, specially the king black color.
I am not so much of a tv type of person, i find it boring and repetitive.

Well thats mostly what i can remember, i hope i can meet new and exciting people.

Munch On!

Welcome to the family Cereal_muncher and mine fav dog bread is husky what yours?

Cereal_muncher

New User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
cereal_muncher
Hello! Nice to meet you! ;)
Hey Kristine, nice to meet ya too, hope to be best of buds :).

Welcome to the family Cereal_muncher and mine fav dog bread is husky what yours?
I have a Husky as a pet, i love her so much, bites a lot out of jealousy thou, also absolutely love LABRADOR GOLDEN RETRIEVERS, my uncle used to have one and it let me sleep on its belly, its the best.

Welcome to Freedom:) it definitely sounds like you do enough to keep you busy! Do you have any particular games that you favor to play?
I always like to play everything, but for a genre i like Fast paced FPS, they just give you that rush and immense emotion, feels greaaaaaat. Like borderlands.

Welcome here!! :))
Hello Giedre, thank you for that warm welcome, warm hugs back.

HUGS TO YOU ALL!