• I love your content

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toxicancer

New User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Toxicancer.

I used to have a different youtube channel back when George was with TGN. I stopped for a while and now I am back with different content.

I am now a commentary/reaction channel in the same vein of Mystery Science Theater or Pyrocynical. I tend to poke fun at whatever I am watching without being too horrible to them. I am not the same as Jinx, I prefer to keep the commentary to around 45% of the video.

Please let me know what you think. I try to keep a high quality in all my videos.

I have embedded my channel trailer, I am excited to grow with all of you as a community.

Let me know what you think.

DarkLightGames

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is Toxicancer.

I used to have a different youtube channel back when George was with TGN. I stopped for a while and now I am back with different content.

I am now a commentary/reaction channel in the same vein of Mystery Science Theater or Pyrocynical. I tend to poke fun at whatever I am watching without being too horrible to them. I am not the same as Jinx, I prefer to keep the commentary to around 45% of the video.

Please let me know what you think. I try to keep a high quality in all my videos.

I have embedded my channel trailer, I am excited to grow with all of you as a community.

Let me know what you think.

I hope you enjoy your time at freedom and continue to enjoy making your content great channel btw

Reactions: Toxicancer

Magmite

New User
Jun 9, 2016
Welcome to Freedom!
I'm gonna give you a geniune tip tho. Put a disclaimer that this is all satire.