Gaming Hello! New Gaming YouTuber here!

Q Labrys

New User
Jul 19, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
Hello everyone, i'm Q Labrys or Skychi (as I am called in my videos). I make videos in irregular schedule usually about League of Legends or CS:GO, and more varieties to come soon :)

I have nothing much to talk about, so I guess that's pretty much it! :)

Check out my YouTube channel if you wish to, thanks much!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

I have played both CSGO and league but highly pref league ;) what champs do you play ?

Reactions: Q Labrys

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone, i'm Q Labrys or Skychi (as I am called in my videos). I make videos in irregular schedule usually about League of Legends or CS:GO, and more varieties to come soon :)

I have nothing much to talk about, so I guess that's pretty much it! :)

Check out my YouTube channel if you wish to, thanks much!

Welcome to the Family Q Labrys, What your fav gun on CS GO and how you found out about Freedom! ??

Q Labrys

New User
Jul 19, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
Welcome to the Family Q Labrys, What your fav gun on CS GO and how you found out about Freedom! ??
Thanks so much!
I seem to have a strange obsession with the SSG aka Scout and the UMP, even though I've fully mastered how the AK works, the two weapons are my trump cards.

I found out about Freedom! when I was looking around for networks, joining this family, it's actually great! :)

Welcome to Freedom! :)

Thank you!! :DD

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thanks so much!
I seem to have a strange obsession with the SSG aka Scout and the UMP, even though I've fully mastered how the AK works, the two weapons are my trump cards.

I found out about Freedom! when I was looking around for networks, joining this family, it's actually great! :)

Thank you!! :DD

Thats Awesome, UMP nice gun and thats good you found out aout Freedom!