GFX Request hello! Need logo and art for my project. tnx!

aurellie

New User
Jan 15, 2016
Hello good people!
Please help me create a nice logo for one project, and a facebook cover including that logo.

a short intro:
a small team has started new platform that fight political corruption in my country. We created the name HR.Trinity which focuses on three things: 1. Monetary revolution, 2. a league of small anti corruption fighters censored by the media and 3. teaching of ascension of human soul to get past its own ego and selfishness for greater cause.

I had some idea of the logo, which can be seen here:
http://s24.postimg.org/4gcg926b9/trojstvo.jpg
And now you have the idea why I came to you. :)

I wanted 3 objects (maybe fireball alike) in red-white-blue color that circle around HR.Trinity.
I will need one art with project name in facebook cover dimensions and one without the name, as a profile photo.
It is important that the colors are in red-white-blue order from top to bottom, as this represents the flag of my country. (croatia).
For facebook cover background, I will leave that choice to you, just don't put some copyrighted photo there that can get me in trouble.
If you have some good ideas on your own, go ahead, I am very open minded person.

Paypal is the only option I can pay with. Please sent me your offers, only you know what is the value of your work.
Thanks everybody for your effort :D

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
Hello good people!
Please help me create a nice logo for one project, and a facebook cover including that logo.

a short intro:
a small team has started new platform that fight political corruption in my country. We created the name HR.Trinity which focuses on three things: 1. Monetary revolution, 2. a league of small anti corruption fighters censored by the media and 3. teaching of ascension of human soul to get past its own ego and selfishness for greater cause.

I wanted 3 objects (maybe fireball alike) in red-white-blue color that circle around HR.Trinity.
I will need one art with project name in facebook cover dimensions and one without the name, as a profile photo.
It is important that the colors are in red-white-blue order from top to bottom, as this represents the flag of my country. (croatia).
For facebook cover background, I will leave that choice to you, just don't put some copyrighted photo there that can get me in trouble.
If you have some good ideas on your own, go ahead, I am very open minded person.

Paypal is the only option I can pay with. Please sent me your offers, only you know what is the value of your work.
I would gladly do you logo for only $1

StealthyAce

Rising User
Apr 12, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello good people!

a short intro:

I'll gladly make you some art!