Gaming Hello My Name is Tommystery

Tommystery

New User
Mar 28, 2016
UK
YouTube
Hello there, I see that you have seen my thread and I hope that you enjoy your time here. I hope to become a up and coming YouTuber in the coming future, at the moment my uploads are very scattered but I hope that I can upload a lot of new videos. At the moment I upload Minecraft & CS:GO, I would also like to be able to uload Vlogs in the near future because that is what I would like my channel to be about.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Take your time with youtube , it went happen in a few days so don't worry about not being able to upload everyday ! spend more time editing :)
CSGO and minecraft are very big games atm so they can do very well !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there, I see that you have seen my thread and I hope that you enjoy your time here. I hope to become a up and coming YouTuber in the coming future, at the moment my uploads are very scattered but I hope that I can upload a lot of new videos. At the moment I upload Minecraft & CS:GO, I would also like to be able to uload Vlogs in the near future because that is what I would like my channel to be about.
My time is always enjoyed being on the forums ^^ Are you planning on uploading more consistently in the future? Those two games are popular, but how do you stand out playing minecraft? Lastly, I linked you another helpful thread. You can use a template freedom provides to spruce up your post even more ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/