TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
Your name: Sam Bennett / TinyForge
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How did you find Freedom!? Searching YouTube for MCN's
What made you join our forums?: Engage with peers and to grow my channel - hopefully
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Gaming... and uhh... Gaming
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I do YouTube as a hobby and to share my gaming experience with the community.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming Channel, focussing on Call of Duty franchise, will branch into other games eventually.
What kind of content do you upload? Gameplay. Soon to upload reviews, overviews, critiques and tutorials.
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once a week :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaPcAej6QROFkvkqnffREUg

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
Hi my name is Sami and my channel is استراتيجيات تيوب arabic language. We can grow together:)

Hey Sami, I look forward to growing with you :)

hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

I'm a call of duty channel to bro , nice to see more of us :) how are you finding black ops 3 atm ?

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Hey Prology, loving the name. Thank you for the neat little tip. I'm loving Black Ops 3. How would you suggest I start growing my channel?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Sami, I look forward to growing with you :)

Hey Prology, loving the name. Thank you for the neat little tip. I'm loving Black Ops 3. How would you suggest I start growing my channel?

Cheers dude :) your welcome :) stay active in forums is good , social media helped me a lot , twitter is very good , I'm also with PGUK sub network and they are awesome and helped me a lot , then just catchy thumbnails and try to improve little bits on channel :)

TinyForge

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
TheStreamerGuy
Cheers dude :) your welcome :) stay active in forums is good , social media helped me a lot , twitter is very good , I'm also with PGUK sub network and they are awesome and helped me a lot , then just catchy thumbnails and try to improve little bits on channel :)

Alright, I'll have a look into this PGUK network, I use Twitter to grow my channel as much as I can, and already use them catchy thumbnails. So hopefully, dedication and a bit of hard work will pay off in the long run.

Welcome dude ;-)

Thank you Joka :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Alright, I'll have a look into this PGUK network, I use Twitter to grow my channel as much as I can, and already use them catchy thumbnails. So hopefully, dedication and a bit of hard work will pay off in the long run.

Thank you Joka :)

I'm sure you will dude :)

Reactions: TinyForge

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Sam Bennett / TinyForge
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How did you find Freedom!? Searching YouTube for MCN's
What made you join our forums?: Engage with peers and to grow my channel - hopefully
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Gaming... and uhh... Gaming
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I do YouTube as a hobby and to share my gaming experience with the community.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming Channel, focussing on Call of Duty franchise, will branch into other games eventually.
What kind of content do you upload? Gameplay. Soon to upload reviews, overviews, critiques and tutorials.
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once a week :)
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaPcAej6QROFkvkqnffREUg
Hey man, welcome to freedom! Hope we can help you in any way possible :D

Reactions: TinyForge