Gaming Hello My name is Sp777...

sp77764

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2014
YouTube
...and I have been on YouTube for 5 years now. I joined YouTube in 2012 and partnered with freedom in early 2013 but never really introduced myself until now.

I wouldn't really call myself a gaming channel as such however my channel is gaming focused

If you wanna check it out then have a look below. I'm planning to do a mayjor revamp of the channel this year to celebrate 5 years so sorry if my more recent content hasn't been up to par of what I usually do

www.youtube.com/c/Sp777official

Thanks for reading. Goodbye

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
...and I have been on YouTube for 5 years now. I joined YouTube in 2012 and partnered with freedom in early 2013 but never really introduced myself until now.

I wouldn't really call myself a gaming channel as such however my channel is gaming focused

If you wanna check it out then have a look below. I'm planning to do a mayjor revamp of the channel this year to celebrate 5 years so sorry if my more recent content hasn't been up to par of what I usually do

www.youtube.com/c/Sp777official

Thanks for reading. Goodbye
Five years is a long time ^^ I used to make Martial arts videos before I started doing gaming myself. You partnered with freedom around the same times as me ^^ I wonder if we ever came across each other in the past? I was really active at first. But also, welcome again Sp, welcome back to the forums \o/

Reactions: Nuke