Gaming Hello my name is RETRO_X_IT

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
Hey guys my name is Thomas and i go by the name RETRO_X_IT on youtube and to most of my friends. I am a 17 year old teen male who lives in California. I found freedom from an offer on twitter from a group called the Hydra Network. The reason why i joined the freedom forums to actually talk to new people and try to get more people like me to record with and have fun with and also to have a great adventure with other people. The reason i started a youtube gaming channel was because i was inspired by a youtuber called xXSlyFoxhoundXx and UberHaxorNova, So when i was about 15 in the summer of 2013 i use to do call of duty montages on my channel then i stopped for about a year and a half. Then i got my very first laptop ny getting enough money from a job at my local fair, since i got that laptop i decided to start fresh on youtube again so i deleted those call of duty videos and started to record games on my laptop like mincraft, indie games and others. Then another year passed and i upgraded to an actual desktop and started to record more and upload much more. As you guys can tell already from my story i upload gaming videos. I usually upload daily but if i cant i upload at least 3 to 4 videos a week.

So here is my channel link if you guys can check it out and tell me what you guys think :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcgcCMwllhDz1JabWuhxIA

Thank you for everyone who took the time to read what i had to say, i really appreciate it :D