Community Hello! My name is Paul :)

PTG Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Pennsylvania
YouTube
Hello freedom family, I am a 13 year old who loves to make content on Youtube. I originally started on my fathers channel in 2012 making lego movies. Late 2014 He let me make my own channel, PTG Productions. I recently changed the style of my channel from gaming to stories and skits. The real part is my friends make fun of me because I love making videos for my subscribers. Even through the hate, Ive been able to create a channel with supporters the mean more to me then the world. They really came through when I had my Stroke in February 2016. I would't be recovering so fast with ought the motivation and support they game my through that time. I just joined the freedom! family not to long ago. I love making banners in photoshop and art! Also I do photography. But as all things, this is just the beginning to my story. :)

-Paul

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello freedom family, I am a 13 year old who loves to make content on Youtube. I originally started on my fathers channel in 2012 making lego movies. Late 2014 He let me make my own channel, PTG Productions. I recently changed the style of my channel from gaming to stories and skits. The real part is my friends make fun of me because I love making videos for my subscribers. Even through the hate, Ive been able to create a channel with supporters the mean more to me then the world. They really came through when I had my Stroke in February 2016. I would't be recovering so fast with ought the motivation and support they game my through that time. I just joined the freedom! family not to long ago. I love making banners in photoshop and art! Also I do photography. But as all things, this is just the beginning to my story. :)

-Paul
hi paul

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

-Paul
Hello to you too PTG, what got you interested in making content for youtube? Changing your style is nice, since we tend to get more creativity as time goes on. It's okay that your friends make fun of you, they're just butts :eek: I hope that you continue to get more motivation as time goes on ^^

PTG Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2016
Pennsylvania
YouTube
Hello to you too PTG, what got you interested in making content for youtube? Changing your style is nice, since we tend to get more creativity as time goes on. It's okay that your friends make fun of you, they're just butts :eek: I hope that you continue to get more motivation as time goes on ^^
as a kid i always wanted to act and then i loved to video edit. :)