Gaming Hello! My Name Is KARMA

JAYDENFRAVEL Nah (XD)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is KarmasWrath I am a 15 year old youtuber and i work Hard for my youtube. I like in a small town and love to entertain People. I am a minecraft youtuber that does factions and other minigames i have many friends i love to record with i think you should check out my channel because i work hard for Everyone in my community And my content is interesting. I spend 1-2-3 Hours editing my videos and making the content how u guys suggest! I work with everyone in the comment section and i try to keep up with u all and answer questions! So if you guys love watching minecraft content make sure to check me out i promise you wont regret it! SO i hope u guys enjoy
youtube.com/c/karmaswrath
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HC-CNuf72C_Lp4xuWrj8w

Im new to the community Of freedom
My goal as a youtuber is to make u all laugh and hangout with me through my channel. I am in a theater class so i can make my youtube more interesting for u guys!
My real name Is Jayden I live in a small state of idaho and i found out freedom though my friends that gave it amazing reviews so i had to try it. I joined to fourms to get to meet new people in the community and talk to people that like my content. I started youtube to seek out to my fans to make content they enjoy and make content they like I mostly base my channel on what my fans like to watch! i upload minecraft content and for the minecraft content i upload i am a amazing factions player that loves to do minigames also! my biggest dream would be to make people smile laugh and understand what im trying to say. I try and upload once a day but not all times i can upload

Last edited:
Reactions: PrinceReed