Gaming Hello My Name Is American_Fighter (New To Freedom)P.S I Play Minecraft

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
Some Where In Texas :D
YouTube
Intro : Hello To The Community. You Might Be Like " What does this kid want now." Well I Come In Peace And I'm A Friend Of All The Community Of Freedom.

What Are You Doing Here: Well I Came Here To Partner With Freedom, Because I've Heard Great Reviews :DD. I Also Came To Spread My Channel And Tell Those People Who Like Minecraft Hunger Games And Skywars. I and also i forgot im from Texas, and i am 14 years old ! I decided to look for an awesome program to boost my YT channel !
Hobbies: Fix Computers, Work With Tools Inventing Stuff :D
Favorite Food: PIZZAA YUMMY lol

I Upload When Ever I Can !!

Biggest Dream : To Have A Nice Job Were They Pay Me Good Money, To Be Able To Buy A Ford Pick-Up Truck

Game I Will Be Posting Gameplays : Minecraft (Hunger Games) Minecraft (Skywars)
And Maybe Some " Spintires" Its Basically A Offroad Game, I Can Also Install Pickup-Trucks Like Ford Trucks And Dodge Trucks And More.

Please Leave Some Suggestions For My Channel I Have Like 5 Months On Youtube And I Have 35 Subscrubers Please Help Me Grow My Channel Guys Im Not Forcing Anyone To Subcribe, But It Would Be Nice If You Could Help Me Spread My Youtube Channel.

I Know It Too Much To Read Lol But Yeah Thanks For Your Time :D - I Wish Everyone Luck On Your Youtube Channel :DDDDDD

Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKMDpViszX3vpWkGMGpITpg

P.S I Like Off-Roading Games Aka: Spintires

I Know ^^^^^^ Long Paragraphs :( Srry
Also Share :DD Comment :DD And Subscribe :DD (-----Optional, But It Helps

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Another Minecraft-er in the house , and its not a surprise a lot of Minecraft-ers can be found on this forum :D. However , i think that you should look at a couple of things on your channel that really can make your channel better , especially the graphics which are kind of important so i really suggest you to make your own thumbnails that is appealing to click on , and along with that .. i think that you should also upgrade your logo and banner that really can leave a great impression about your channel :D. Second , i think that you should upgrade your audio or try to edit it to improve its quality ,and that can be easily done by downloading Audacity which is pretty easy to use and can fix your problem :D

Best of luck to you Minecraft-er :D

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Another Minecraft-er in the house , and its not a surprise a lot of Minecraft-ers can be found on this forum :D. However , i think that you should look at a couple of things on your channel that really can make your channel better , especially the graphics which are kind of important so i really suggest you to make your own thumbnails that is appealing to click on , and along with that .. i think that you should also upgrade your logo and banner that really can leave a great impression about your channel :D. Second , i think that you should upgrade your audio or try to edit it to improve its quality ,and that can be easily done by downloading Audacity which is pretty easy to use and can fix your problem :D

Best of luck to you Minecraft-er :D
Well I record at 1080p but my channel art and profile picture are no good i just dont have that much of imagination :(

And Also when i record i have a "shhhhhhhh" noice when i record i use beats solo 2 to record :(

Kresh

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2015
Venezuela
YouTube
Welcome dude I will check your Channel And see if I like it
But also you have a lot of suscriber with only 5 moths, I have 5 years and only have 300 xD

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
YouTube
But also you have a lot of suscriber with only 5 moths, I have 5 years and only have 300 xD

Thanks, And Ohh Thats alot of subcribers :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449513598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would You Like To Subcribe To Me ?

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
Welcome to The Freedom Family, I play minecraft aslo. I usually play it on my free time. Your Channel will grow, it just takes dedication. You need to keep your head up and follow your goals.

Sincerely,
Epic Mala

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family American_Fighter - another way for you to grow is stay active on other peoples channels, be interactive with your fans and just engage with the wider community

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
YouTube
Subscribed!
Thanks :D It Really Helps ![DOUBLEPOST=1449668944][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom family American_Fighter - another way for you to grow is stay active on other peoples channels, be interactive with your fans and just engage with the wider community
Thanks For The Suggestion ! Could You Subscribe To Me ?

Reactions: Malcolm Leonard