Gaming Hello my Freedom family!

Khaosrune

New User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello!

My name is Dylan, and I have just started my epic journey to become a professional Youtuber!
I have been interested in starting my youtube career for a few years now, and I'm glad to announce and I am finally able to get the show on the road.
I first decided that I wanted to start making youtube videos 4-5 years ago, because I had seen that my friend was starting to gain a small popularity in the gaming community. He told me all about it and I was hooked immediately.
Anyways, My youtube name is Khaosrune, and I have just posted my first youtube video.
I play PS4 right now, playing games like; 7 Days to Die, Rocket League, GTA5, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and many more games.
I would love to get to know some of you and maybe collab with some.

Check out my video and leave feedback!
Much Appreciated!

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

Khaosrune

New User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!
Don't worry, I do too! I can't wait for people to start viewing my content!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello!

My name is Dylan, and I have just started my epic journey to become a professional Youtuber!
I have been interested in starting my youtube career for a few years now, and I'm glad to announce and I am finally able to get the show on the road.
I first decided that I wanted to start making youtube videos 4-5 years ago, because I had seen that my friend was starting to gain a small popularity in the gaming community. He told me all about it and I was hooked immediately.
Anyways, My youtube name is Khaosrune, and I have just posted my first youtube video.
I play PS4 right now, playing games like; 7 Days to Die, Rocket League, GTA5, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and many more games.
I would love to get to know some of you and maybe collab with some.

Check out my video and leave feedback!
Much Appreciated!

Welcome to the family Dylan. If you like some collab check Collaboret thread and how you found out about Freedom! ?