Gaming Hello my Freedom Family! c:

Mark Padilla

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello there guys! My name is Mark, I'm a 17 year old YouTuber based out of Florida. Currently I am working on my first (real) YouTube video, it is supposed to be an introduction video to my channel. To give you guys the rundown of things, I will be playing games with my friends, we will be playing CoD:WaW custom zombies, GMOD, Payday, select indie games anything to really keep our channel interesting! If you guys have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see please reply with any information to keep my channel interesting! If you're interested in ever collaborating please feel free to send me a message! :)

Reactions: CarbonMeister

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there guys! My name is Mark, I'm a 17 year old YouTuber based out of Florida. Currently I am working on my first (real) YouTube video, it is supposed to be an introduction video to my channel. To give you guys the rundown of things, I will be playing games with my friends, we will be playing CoD:WaW custom zombies, GMOD, Payday, select indie games anything to really keep our channel interesting! If you guys have any suggestions as to what you'd like to see please reply with any information to keep my channel interesting! If you're interested in ever collaborating please feel free to send me a message! :)
Hello to you too Mark! What is your first real video about for your introduction? It sounds like you'll be based on a community channel that can work with people easily. If you want to collaborate with other members, you can check out the collaboration forums on here ^^

Mark Padilla

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Mark! What is your first real video about for your introduction? It sounds like you'll be based on a community channel that can work with people easily. If you want to collaborate with other members, you can check out the collaboration forums on here ^^
Hello Fattmat, and yeessss! That's the idea for my channel! My introductions will consist of me just explaining my channel out to the public

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Fattmat, and yeessss! That's the idea for my channel! My introductions will consist of me just explaining my channel out to the public
Do you have any previous footage that you can use to illustrate yourself easier? I feel that when I try to talk about my channel, it's awkward due to my ability to not read a script correctly, hah.

Mark Padilla

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Do you have any previous footage that you can use to illustrate yourself easier? I feel that when I try to talk about my channel, it's awkward due to my ability to not read a script correctly, hah.
I need to record my footage first! I have everything I need, I just don't know exactly what I'm to say. I'm scared of making a fool of myself (facepalm)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I need to record my footage first! I have everything I need, I just don't know exactly what I'm to say. I'm scared of making a fool of myself (facepalm)
Don't worry, freedom has your back, you should have seen my first couple of introduction trailers, hah. You'll get better and better as time goes on, and you'll be amazed with your progress over the coming months :p

Mark Padilla

New User
Apr 5, 2016
YouTube
Don't worry, freedom has your back, you should have seen my first couple of introduction trailers, hah. You'll get better and better as time goes on, and you'll be amazed with your progress over the coming months :p
Thank you! c: I've also noticed you play HearthStone!! I love HearthStone :D

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
you wanna know whats crazy. the only reason I stopped reading was because your name is mark, and you are 17.... My name is Mark.. and im 17.... this is freaky dude.....