Deepankar singh

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Daxspin
Hello ,
My First post on the forum just to get start with .

I made a channel called Daxspin focused on let's Plays and game walkthroughs .

I am also an Indie game developer and C# programmer.

I have no Idea how being in MCN help the channel but hope it does ;)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello ,

Yoo You from India too! Just checked out your channel! Need Dishonored 2 gameplay! Keep up the good work mate! :D

Reactions: Deepankar singh

missgamestar

May 11, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
missgamestar
Welcome to Freedom! :D
It was lovely hearing about you and your channel! I love Indie games :D So that's interesting to know your a Indie game developer. I hope you enjoy your time here.
I wish you all the best for your channel! :D and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. (y) (Y)

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom man! Just keep on making awesome content & have fun with the community & you'll grow faster than you think! :) Keep it up bro!

Deepankar singh

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Daxspin
Freedom community is really active one

Welcome to Freedom man! Just keep on making awesome content & have fun with the community & you'll grow faster than you think! :) Keep it up bro!

hmm thanks for the suggestion

Welcome to Freedom!
Pretty sure it will help you grow your channel :p
Off topic, but how did you learn C#? :)

Well started with vb.net with the help of the video on youtube after working in Vb.net for 3*years , I decided to get into Game development the game engine options I had was Unreal Engine 4(C++) and Unity3d(C#) , so I switch to c# and have a vb.net base it was relatively easy to switch.

But you don't need to have Vb.net base as me as both are almost identical if you know one you will figure out the other , thou C# is community is much larger than Vb.net hence it's easy to find reference and help(in my opinion ) on the other hand vb.net is easy to learn (in my opinion ) .

Which every language you choose the best way to learn that works for me is , learn and apply , experiment have fun in coding .Trial and error is not a bad thing (unless you are planning to make something that will drop nukes ) . (y) (Y)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello ,

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

You mention your a Indie developer, what genre(s) do you make and what are some games you have made? :D

Deepankar singh

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Daxspin
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

You mention your an Indie developer, what genre(s) do you make and what are some games you have made? :D

Thanks

I prefer action - adventure I am currently working on one but as with most Indie project it is going slow after stabilizing my gaming channel i will more time to it .
As of mobile games I have made 1 just for practice