Gaming Hello My Fellow Gamers and Homies... Im New lol :)

Robert D Gee

New User
Dec 13, 2015
Hello Everybody,

My name is Robert but most people call me bobby or Gamer (Short for GamerOfFortune8). I am a full-time father, student, gamer and blogger in that order lol. I am from Chicago, IL but currently live in Arkansas in the US of A lol.

I always been interest in making game related video such as gameplay videos as well as game news related videos. Im not an expert a video editing but I get by, you can check out my channel by following the link below.

I just recently got back into YouTube videos because I have some extra time on my hands before I graduate and this is something I always wanted to give my all at. I am very skilled in web design and development, so my plans are to build a good YouTube channel and then build a website to go with it and go from there.

I joined the Freedom Forum because I thought this would be a good place to meet new people and get advice from the veterans who have been doing this longer than me, and plus im a blogger and us bloggers are addicted to forums lol.

I have many hobbies that I enjoy but the most important job I have is being a father but my little girl has my genes so we have A LOT in common especially video games lol. Here are some of my normal hobbies:

Basketball

Gaming

Blogging

Website Creation

Writing in General (Content Creation)

I spend a lot of time with my daughter and we go out and do just about everything, she is six years old and tall and nothing but skin and bones, but that little girl can put down some food.

We love Chinese food or Mexican food, we are southern by heart so we eat a lot of homemade meals, and when I say homemade meals I mean REAL food. Other than that we go to all sorts of places and enjoy life, what else can you do.

But enough about me let’s talk about my channel. So I want to make my channel grow, it’s a gaming channel with a little twist I guess. My channel is solely a gaming channel I also do computer tutorials and HowTO’s as well. I try to balance it out to all the things im interested in so ultimately it’s a technology channel since im using and showcasing different types of technology.

My biggest hope and dream is to build a great gaming community and just have fun playing video games meeting new people and oh yeah make a little money so I can do it full-time. I plan to upload more as I haven’t uploaded in a while, I am currently working on my first play through series of Order 1866.

I know it’s an old and short game but I thought it would be a good start until I start moving on to bigger games like destiny which I play daily but just too much content to cover right now, maybe I start when destiny 2 comes out, fresh game and content.

My plan is to upload at least 3 times a week after I get the school work and fatherly duties out of the way, but Im going to try my hardest to do so.

Well I already wrote you guys a novel, I just want to thoroughly explain myself and my plans, you can check out my channel at:

http://youtube.com/southerntechmedia

Let me know what you think, the videos are kind of old but there will be some new connect soon. If you like my content through me a sub I will appreciate it, if you don’t leave a comment and thumb down, I honestly don’t mind, I take any help and criticism I can get.

Thanks for Reading,

Robert AKA GamerOfFortune8

Add me on PS4 I play Destiny Daily – GamerOfFortune_8

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member