Gaming Hello my beautiful people!

SnifFun

New User
Oct 8, 2015
Hello guys! I'm fairly new to youtube and networks, In person im a bit shy around people but in all reality when the camera gets on or when im between close friends my real personality shines (Im aiming for that video by video) Im doing youtube to try and grow a community in where I can help people out in any way possible and brighten up there day also to change myself into the person Id like to become! Im a psychology major and almost graduating, I love any art related topics annd Im just trying to have fun, being living an era in which I couldnt enjoy while younger - and bring fun into everyones days! Thanks and hope to meet you guys/gals, keep having fun guys and peace!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going equally awesome person? ;) Welcome to Freedom! Good to see another college Youtuber around, truly right up there with working Youtubers in terms of tough times finding free time xD Youtube actually helped me to build up the confidence and personality that people know me by today. Guess Youtube's its own kind of therapy when you think about it :D Anyways man hope you enjoy the forums and all! If you need a hand feel free to ask around, this community's full of friendly people :) Best of luck with school, the channel, all that stuff man! Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @SnifFun :D

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Psychology is a very interesting major btw!
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I really like where you aiming with this channel , and that the exact reason why i started YouTubing , and by far nothing major happened , but it really changed my life :D. However , i think you want to introduce yourself professionally so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be easily done by taking the Intro Template from the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread and you'll be good :D