Community Hello! Law here!

Lawrence Martin

New User
Nov 26, 2017
UK
YouTube
Howdy!
Thanks for clicking on this introduction post of mine.
My name is Law and I currently work on my own channel named Lawful Awful, Why Lawful Awful you ask? Well. I do gaming commentary and generally just gaming content since it's been apart of me all my life. Lawful (Law-ful) like the alignment in Dungeons and Dragon and Awful because, well, I'm..just bad at games.

I'm part of the floating islands known as the United Kingdom, Up north, in Manchester. (Think Winterfell just bleaker). I'm always looking out for new friends to play games with, to do collaborations so hit me up if you guys and gals are down for that. I currently do all my work on the PC and dabble sometimes on the PS4 on twitch but I always tend to go about things in a professional tone (Start as you mean to go on eh!) I did use to upload every day, but life got in the way so I'm trying to do things on a twice a day basis!

A little bit more about me, I just finished University (And happy to answer questions on it) coming out with a Game design degree, it's handy to know how games work. But I do have a passion for storytelling, voice acting and film-making, Oh! and Football (Soccer, for my American cousins). Love a bit of football!

Well, Thank you once again for getting past all that block of text! Hope to talk to a lot of you soon.
Take care and have a wonderful uh..Breakfast.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
a brit, you better brexit out of here :p anyhoe welcome to the freedom forums dude and wehn I first saw your name I thought you would be doing law videos that said it isnt a bad name. I hope you like it here and that I see you around