Gaming Hello Ladies and Gentleman and Children of All Ages!

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
YourFellowGamer.png It's YourFellowGamer and I'm really excited to be a part of this community and can't wait for what it's going to bring me! As my name says I am a gamer! I make anything gaming related. My most recent video is Gears of War 4 live commentary. Before that one I made a ESEA hack related video. As you can see I'm trying to reach out to everyone out there. This is what I enjoy doing. I enjoy playing games I enjoy talking about them. I love doing live commentaries. Some games I have that you can expect to see soon if you subscribe are Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Battlefield 1,Gears of War 4 and many more that I'd love to do some live commentary on. Please take the chance and check out my channel. I promise you I have very good quality content. I use an ElGato Game Capture HD60 Pro for my Xbox One and other console recordings. I use Nvidia Geforce Experience Game Share for my PC Games recordings. For my audio I have an Audio Technica AT2035 with an M-Audio Fast Track mixamp interface. I edit my videos with Sony Vegas 13 and my audio with Adobe Audition CC. For those who want to know my PC specs then they are as follow.. I have an ASUS H87M-PLUS motherboard, an Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 16GB of installed RAM (4 sticks of 4GB DDR3), and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 graphics card. Enough about my baby, I promise you that you won't be disappointed. Take a peek. (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y);)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6ewQNW6sRhpUAEEhlnS_g

Reactions: AFKPlays

optimizedstudios

Rising User
Oct 12, 2015
Hey, nice channel im with a skype group that does games just of your type add me optimized.studios if you wanna join

My YT is cam's life but names gonna change soon lol

YourFellowGamer

Rising User
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey! thank you. I currently do not have skype as I always install it then deleted it because I don't use it. I might just have to install it again! What kind of videos are you looking forwards to making in the future?[DOUBLEPOST=1484272111][/DOUBLEPOST]Anybody want to collab? Please let me know

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
View attachment 17985 It's YourFellowGamer and I'm really excited to be a part of this community and can't wait for what it's going to bring me! As my name says I am a gamer! I make anything gaming related. My most recent video is Gears of War 4 live commentary. Before that one I made a ESEA hack related video. As you can see I'm trying to reach out to everyone out there. This is what I enjoy doing. I enjoy playing games I enjoy talking about them. I love doing live commentaries. Some games I have that you can expect to see soon if you subscribe are Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Battlefield 1,Gears of War 4 and many more that I'd love to do some live commentary on. Please take the chance and check out my channel. I promise you I have very good quality content. I use an ElGato Game Capture HD60 Pro for my Xbox One and other console recordings. I use Nvidia Geforce Experience Game Share for my PC Games recordings. For my audio I have an Audio Technica AT2035 with an M-Audio Fast Track mixamp interface. I edit my videos with Sony Vegas 13 and my audio with Adobe Audition CC. For those who want to know my PC specs then they are as follow.. I have an ASUS H87M-PLUS motherboard, an Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 16GB of installed RAM (4 sticks of 4GB DDR3), and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 graphics card. Enough about my baby, I promise you that you won't be disappointed. Take a peek. (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y);)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6ewQNW6sRhpUAEEhlnS_g
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! Hoping you have an awesome time here! Wow that's some technical mastery right there!