Gaming Hello, It's me Def4lt!

Alexander Eklund

New User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Alex Eklund aka Def4lt
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom through a friend that also are a member of the Freedom family
What made you join our forums?:What made me join the wonderful Freedom forums are the kind and amazing community, I absolutely love how people are threatened here and the connection everyone have to eachother
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are ofc gaming thats why I lead a gaming channel, but i also loves all thats are about building computers ect ect.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because i have always been interested in games and sharing it with people, and when i started my channel in hopes to form a small gaming community I wanted to see what i am capable of and try new things.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel with the hope that me and my subscribers can build a nice and awesome little community
What kind of content do you upload? Right now i am uploading everything from montages to small klipps, and i am thinking about start to upload customs and more.
When do you upload?:Right now i do not have a good constructed uploading schedule but i want to build something more stable.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3vByZrQLab77W0WlRHRFMg

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Your name: Alex Eklund aka Def4lt
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom through a friend that also are a member of the Freedom family
What made you join our forums?:What made me join the wonderful Freedom forums are the kind and amazing community, I absolutely love how people are threatened here and the connection everyone have to eachother
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are ofc gaming thats why I lead a gaming channel, but i also loves all thats are about building computers ect ect.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because i have always been interested in games and sharing it with people, and when i started my channel in hopes to form a small gaming community I wanted to see what i am capable of and try new things.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel with the hope that me and my subscribers can build a nice and awesome little community
What kind of content do you upload? Right now i am uploading everything from montages to small klipps, and i am thinking about start to upload customs and more.
When do you upload?:Right now i do not have a good constructed uploading schedule but i want to build something more stable.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3vByZrQLab77W0WlRHRFMg
Welcome to FREEDOM! :)