Gaming Hello it's DavidTheGamer :)

DavidTheGamer22

New User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys its DavidTheGamer and welcome to my post :)

Ok lets introduce my self!

My name Is David. I'm from USA state VA! I'm 22 years old, I found Freedom some how on the internet I think I was looking up are networks worth it and it turns out I found freedom and I like how it was all set up and how it runs! so what made me join the forums? Well I wanna get my self out there and Also meet other youtubers and maybe learn a lot of stuff that I don't know or could help me do better. What are my hobbies? Well my hobbies are Weight Lifting and Video games ( duh :p ).

My favorite food? it has to be chicken , fish , and vegetables :D. Why did I start my youtube channel? It's a pretty long story. The reason I started youtube was because of a big youtuber name markipler who I have been watching for such a long time inspires me all the time. I have always wanted to be a youtuber since I was 14. I have social anxiety which kept me from doing it due to telling my self I wouldn't be good enough or have fear of being on youtube and looking dumb or embarrasses my self lots of reasons. Then one day I was watching markipler did a video about 1 month ago about believing in your self. That video made me rethink about my self and I said its time to wake up and go for my dream.

Since then I been doing youtube about 1 month and 2-3 weeks now and I love it. I love everything about youtube and what it takes to be a youtuber. I love making videos , I love editing everything it's just so fun I don't find it as a chore. My biggest dream is to be a full time youtuber and doing what I love! I will keep on working hard till it happens cause it will! I won't stop! The kind of channel I do is lets plays just like markipler. I love games its my passion and I love interacting with subs/viewers.

I upload 1 video a day right now I use to do 2 videos a day till my granddad had to go to the hospital I am with him every single day. sometimes right now I miss days with no videos but it won't happen all the time. But I do 1 video a day right now and If I get more time or become a full time youtuber I will do 2 videos a day for sure!

I just wanna say thank you guys for reading this and have a awesome day :D!

if you guys wanna see my channel and wanna know who I am and see what I do Just look for my channel signature on here its below

Last edited:

DavidTheGamer22

New User
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
I just saw your Gang Beasts videos and i have to say it. . . That was really funny haha, keep doing videos like those !
OH and Welcome !
hey thanks! lol gangs beats is a awesome funny game I will do more once its gets done since it's still in beta a great game though! thanks for the welcome!