Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
Serbia
YouTube
MintyFire5
Your name/alias: MintyFire5 or just Minty
Where are you from?: Serbia, Europe
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? Found Freedom! on Google, while searching to promote my channel a bit.
What made you join our forums?: It looks very cool and the community looks awesome.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, editing and drawing building projects.
What is your favorite food? Sweets and meat.
Why did you start YouTube? It seemed fun and dandy so I gave it a try.
What is your biggest dream? To move out and live in a house with everything I want set up in it.
What kind of channel do you run?: i run a gaming channel. In case I learn how to make music, i'll consider adding that too to my channel.
How frequently do you upload?: I don't have an upload schedule as of yet, but as soon as I get a big stock of footage, I'll make a schedule.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Your name/alias: MintyFire5 or just Minty
Where are you from?: Serbia, Europe
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? Found Freedom! on Google, while searching to promote my channel a bit.
What made you join our forums?: It looks very cool and the community looks awesome.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, editing and drawing building projects.
What is your favorite food? Sweets and meat.
Why did you start YouTube? It seemed fun and dandy so I gave it a try.
What is your biggest dream? To move out and live in a house with everything I want set up in it.
What kind of channel do you run?: i run a gaming channel. In case I learn how to make music, i'll consider adding that too to my channel.
How frequently do you upload?: I don't have an upload schedule as of yet, but as soon as I get a big stock of footage, I'll make a schedule.

Welcome to the Family Minty, What types of games do you play??

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

I play Rocket League as well! I have played it less and less the last few months or so as my team broke up and I don't need to compete that much. I used to do ESL and MLG games - Coming Second in the Rocket League Winter 2016 MLG Playoffs.

Reactions: CrazyGamer9417