New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Hello Lovely Community,

Your name: Karim
Where are you from?: Austria, Graz
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? I Found it on a another Youtuber.
What made you join our forums?: Well I have took a Look at the Site and I loved so I joined it.
What are your hobbies?: Playing the Most, Rest going outside with Friends.
What is your favorite food? Pizzahh
Why did you start YouTube? I dont really know, I just want to get Popular like Pewdiepie etc.. :D
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel, Lets Play - CsGo Tourments, Fail Moments etc..
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly Trap/Dubstep Music
When do you upload?: 2 Videos per Week but sometimes I getting boarded and say I wont make anymore but I am making xD.
What programs do you use? Sony Vegas 13
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/PwNZonELP

Tnx for Reading and hope seeing u around. If you like my Videos Leave a Sub and a Comment. I would be Thanksfull :)

Reactions: Nuke

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

WOW MAN! I really love the music that you produce its just awesome , the beat , the background , its just perfect :D , and i gotta say that your channel is kind of unique , or at least unique to me because you don't see a music / gaming channel everyday , and that is actually awesome , your content is kind of awesome , but i'm really looking forward to see your CS:GO content , especially the fail moments :p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND GOOD JOB! :D

Reactions: ItsKarim

ItsKarim

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

WOW MAN! I really love the music that you produce its just awesome , the beat , the background , its just perfect :D , and i gotta say that your channel is kind of unique , or at least unique to me because you don't see a music / gaming channel everyday , and that is actually awesome , your content is kind of awesome , but i'm really looking forward to see your CS:GO content , especially the fail moments :p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND GOOD JOB! :D
Thank you :D I am Happy to Read that :)