Gaming Hello, introduction of me and my channel

Hey, let me introduce myself.

I'm Wannes, 25 years and I'm from Belgium.

Freedom has found me with my first YouTube channel (wich I'm still using)
I joined the forum to make it a bit easyer for subscribers and for everyone at Freedom to find me, and ask questions if someone has one.

My favorite hobbies are YouTube, Gaming (PS4) and cars.

I started YouTube late 2013 and I never left it alone

My biggest dream is to be a Fulltime YouTuber (I'm still a long way of that but I'll be verry happy if I reach that point)

My channel is a Gaming channel so the content is all gaming related.
More detailed: All my content is car related, most (if all) is located in , I do reviews, tests, challenges and general requests.

I haven't been uploading a lot but in general between 3 or 5 times a week.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Thanks, I used that link even before I uploaded this thread/post.

But I have a fault icon underneath my threath, what's that for?

its because your putting your whole link I think for the sub button when you only need the end bit , read the thread more careful it shows you what bit to copy :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey, let me introduce myself.

I'm Wannes, 25 years and I'm from Belgium.

Freedom has found me with my first YouTube channel (wich I'm still using)
I joined the forum to make it a bit easyer for subscribers and for everyone at Freedom to find me, and ask questions if someone has one.

My favorite hobbies are YouTube, Gaming (PS4) and cars.

I started YouTube late 2013 and I never left it alone

My biggest dream is to be a Fulltime YouTuber (I'm still a long way of that but I'll be verry happy if I reach that point)

My channel is a Gaming channel so the content is all gaming related.
More detailed: All my content is car related, most (if all) is located in , I do reviews, tests, challenges and general requests.

I haven't been uploading a lot but in general between 3 or 5 times a week.
Welcome to the forums and good luck with becoming a full time youtuber :)

its because your putting your whole link I think for the sub button when you only need the end bit , read the thread more careful it shows you what bit to copy :)
I read the thread and I figured that I had a custom ID, so this is a message for everyone with a custom id: On your YouTube channel, you have to select "watch as new visitor" or "returning subscriber" to see the link itself, not the custom ID.

Btw: thanks Prology and Nuke

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
I read the thread and I figured that I had a custom ID, so this is a message for everyone with a custom id: On your YouTube channel, you have to select "watch as new visitor" or "returning subscriber" to see the link itself, not the custom ID.

Btw: thanks Prology and Nuke

your welcome and your sub button is working now :)