Gaming Hello Internet its LMG Gaming

Matthew Gordon

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2016
YouTube
Hi all of freedom family. I am new to the freedom forums as you can tell. My Name is LMG Gaming AKA Matt (IF you want to call me that). I am from america trying to be a good youtuber as any of you would. Some things you might see on my youtube channel will include Gaming (of course). That is kinda what I would like to do on youtube for a very long time :). I started youtube because I want to entertainer people on the site. And I hope I am doing just that. I hope you would like to subscribe to me on youtube. If you would Please search up my user name on youtube I am the L with the galaxy behind it. Thanks and hope to maybe have a chat with you :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi all of freedom family. I am new to the freedom forums as you can tell. My Name is LMG Gaming AKA Matt (IF you want to call me that). I am from america trying to be a good youtuber as any of you would. Some things you might see on my youtube channel will include Gaming (of course). That is kinda what I would like to do on youtube for a very long time :). I started youtube because I want to entertainer people on the site. And I hope I am doing just that. I hope you would like to subscribe to me on youtube. If you would Please search up my user name on youtube I am the L with the galaxy behind it. Thanks and hope to maybe have a chat with you :)
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Yay! A fellow entertainer! :) I'll check out your channel soon! :)