Gaming Hello I'm Wookie

Ryan Sutilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Menomonee Fall, WI
YouTube
Hello freedom,

I am the wookie. I started doing youtube about five months ago mixing two of my favorite things to do video editing and video games. I would say what set me a part is why I started doing youtube. Although I know it is highly unlikely I started this in the hopes that this could become a full time job so I could spend more time at home with my autistic son. Being at home more would mean more stability for his which is something autistic children need the most in there life.

Your name/alias: Ryan/The Wookie
Where are you from?: Menomonee Falls WI
How old are you?: 28
How did you find Freedom!? I was referenced by a friend
What made you join our forums?: Interaction with other creators
What are your hobbies?: Video Game and Family
What is your favorite food? Tacos
Why did you start YouTube? About five months ago
What is your biggest dream? To be in a star wars film
What kind of channel do you run?: Video Gaming
How frequently do you upload?:Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello freedom,

I am the wookie. I started doing youtube about five months ago mixing two of my favorite things to do video editing and video games. I would say what set me a part is why I started doing youtube. Although I know it is highly unlikely I started this in the hopes that this could become a full time job so I could spend more time at home with my autistic son. Being at home more would mean more stability for his which is something autistic children need the most in there life.

Wookies are nice to look at, it makes me consider owning a pet of that variant, hah. It's great that you enjoy editing, because it can take up a huge portion of your day if you record lots of content ^^ Working full-time on youtube takes a bit of time, but if you manage to stand out, invest your money in better equipment, and figure out what to upload, you'll be eons ahead of everyone else starting/continuing. Frequently uploading a few times a week sounds doable, allowing yourself rest is important. Secondly, welcome again to the forums Ryan, it's good to have you here!

Ryan Sutilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Menomonee Fall, WI
YouTube
Wookies are nice to look at, it makes me consider owning a pet of that variant, hah. It's great that you enjoy editing, because it can take up a huge portion of your day if you record lots of content ^^ Working full-time on youtube takes a bit of time, but if you manage to stand out, invest your money in better equipment, and figure out what to upload, you'll be eons ahead of everyone else starting/continuing. Frequently uploading a few times a week sounds doable, allowing yourself rest is important. Secondly, welcome again to the forums Ryan, it's good to have you here!
Thank you it is good to be here and thank you for the well wishes

DKGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey man welcome to the community and good luck with your ambitions! I hope all goes well for you and your son :)

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hello freedom,

Hey chewy/Ryan you are in film :) and welcome to the Fam mate! :D