Gaming Hello,I'm tryhardwarsheep

tryhardwarsheep

New User
Feb 1, 2017
YouTube
tryhardwarsheep
Hello, My name is tryhardwarsheep and this is my story
I Was born In California but at the age of Three I moved to Sulfur City,
Oklahoma.Then I moved from Oklahoma to North Dakota and that is were I am currently living.
I am 17 but I will be 18 on September 9
I found Freedom on google
I Joined the Forums so I can talk to all of the people .
I don't really have any hobbies unless you count Youtube or Gaming
My Favorite food is cheeseburgers
I started Youtube because it was really hard for me to make friends, so i just started to stay home and play games and make videos, what else could I have done? I have a Medical condition called Arteriovenous malformation in my right leg so i can't bend it I was never able to run or jump so i could't to sports.
My biggest dream is to become liked for who I am
I run a gaming channel
I Upload when ever i can

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

How is North Dakota? I heard it is a nice place.
Anyway, you found Freedom! on google, was this by searching YouTube Partnerships?
Gaming is a hobby, or I class it as one anyway.
I have to say cheeseburgers are nice, but pizza or spaghetti meatballs would have to be my favourite.
Finally, that is a good dream, to become liked for who you are! - I believe there is no point trying to act differently just to be noticed or liked.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: tryhardwarsheep

tryhardwarsheep

New User
Feb 1, 2017
YouTube
tryhardwarsheep
Thank You. North Dakota Is very very cold during the winter but very hot during the summer. yes i Found freedom on google searching for partners but i but google bc i forgot how to spell partners

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello, My name is tryhardwarsheep and this is my story
I Was born In California but at the age of Three I moved to Sulfur City,
Oklahoma.Then I moved from Oklahoma to North Dakota and that is were I am currently living.
I am 17 but I will be 18 on September 9
I found Freedom on google
I Joined the Forums so I can talk to all of the people .
I don't really have any hobbies unless you count Youtube or Gaming
My Favorite food is cheeseburgers
I started Youtube because it was really hard for me to make friends, so i just started to stay home and play games and make videos, what else could I have done? I have a Medical condition called Arteriovenous malformation in my right leg so i can't bend it I was never able to run or jump so i could't to sports.
My biggest dream is to become liked for who I am
I run a gaming channel
I Upload when ever i can
Yooo welcome to Freedom! Wow I feel sorry for ya man.....I wasn't socially good either, I know it's hard... :( Anyways What genre of games do you play? Also get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/