Gaming Hello Im TheZeldaPug

Did You Like My Channel?

• Yes Im Defo Going To Sub!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes But I Could Give You Some Tips! (IM ALWAYS OPEN TO THEM!)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It Was Ok But Wouldnt Watch it!

• Its Was Prob One Of The Worst Channels Ever!

• Total voters

ZeldaPug

New User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi there my name is Ryan (TheZeldaPug) and i have been trying to get some subscribers as i love making youtube content but all i have seen is my subscribers going down down and was wondering if you guys would check it out and subscribe i just ask this because i like doing youtube as i said and would love to interact with you guys through twitter and youtube etc i am becoming more active on my channel i wasnt for a couple months due to personal reasons but im back and making more videos.

Ps
I Am also 13 years old and would love to collab with other people so if your interested please tell me :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there my name is Ryan (TheZeldaPug) and i have been trying to get some subscribers as i love making youtube content but all i have seen is my subscribers going down down and was wondering if you guys would check it out and subscribe i just ask this because i like doing youtube as i said and would love to interact with you guys through twitter and youtube etc i am becoming more active on my channel i wasnt for a couple months due to personal reasons but im back and making more videos.

Ps
I Am also 13 years old and would love to collab with other people so if your interested please tell me :)
Taking a break is commonplace with a lot of people. As long as your motivations stand strong, there's always a chance to break back into the picture ^^

Welcome to the forums zelda! I went on break for an incredibly long time myself, but slowly but surely, we'll get there some day \o/