Gaming Hello im TheEvilWizard (im not that evil)

TheEvilWizard

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello im TheEvilWizard and im a new Gaming channel that loves to makes videos:cool:. i also have school to take care of so i upload 1-3 videos every weekend:D. and im new in freedom. and one thing about is that i never give up without trying multiple times (y) (Y).

Wolvo

Rising User
nice man! im a gaiming channel too and i upload alot! but once you get out of school youll be able to upload more when you get more time! its just important to upload when you get the chance!

TheEvilWizard

New User
Freedom! Member
nice man! im a gaiming channel too and i upload alot! but once you get out of school youll be able to upload more when you get more time! its just important to upload when you get the chance!
Thank you so much. i allways get that trash talk like "u are never going to be anything" and "you are such an idiot if you think u can be a youtuber" I hate it so much and thats why i like freedom! they kind of my home now because they will never talk trash about me and you :). And thats why i will never give up. this place gives me hope

Wolvo

Rising User
Thank you so much. i allways get that trash talk like "u are never going to be anything" and "you are such an idiot if you think u can be a youtuber" I hate it so much and thats why i like freedom! they kind of my home now because they will never talk trash about me and you :). And thats why i will never give up. this place gives me hope
exactly man there you go! its not about what other people have to say, its about what you want to do!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to freedom and the forums (y) (Y). Never giving up is key to success, if you can see some dwindle of light that things are working. You keep working on it to make it a success. Sorry, lecture time with todger... Apologies :).