Gaming Hello im pusch214

pusch 214

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
Dresden
YouTube
_pusch214_
My name is Jan-Olaf Schöttle aka pusch214 am 20 years old and I come from Dresden.

I have encountered Freedom through a discussion with other small youtubern in a facebook group, have also heard a lot of good and I thought I would try it :D My hobbies are cycling.

Since I come from Dresden we have here the Elbe and directly on the Elbe the Elbradweg there one finds me most or if I only ne short stretch wants in our park.

Another hobby and passion is football, I used to play a bit in the club. Supports Of course also a club SG Dynamo Dresden (Normaly :D) and go almost to every game. I started with youtube, because my cousins have also done youtube, today unfortunately no more.

The videos are also unfortunately deleted :D and I have since times helped a bit with rotation and with the gaming recordings. Until I got the interest and now I am here and lead it with joy and fun.

A big dream of mine is to have a car of my own, but I still have the driving license but the car is missing: D so far is the driving license to bring good friends and family home if they can not drive :D

My channel is a gaming channel. But I do not want to altogether too much gaming, so I plan also short films and also vlogs (if the occasion comes). As I said I make gaming videos like z.b. Simple LetsPlays, tutorials and tips and tricks videos. Vlogs and short films I will also try to implement, a short film is already planned, with other youtubern and yes I hope that will be what :D

I have for my videos the plan always put on Sunday 10 clock, which I unfortunately sometimes can not keep since private and work always comes into the cross. Nevertheless, I am fully there: D

Yes, that was very much to me now, I am happy to be here :D
and I am also happy to get to know you: D

Reactions: AFKPlays
D

Deleted member 17740

Hyia there @pusch 214!
Great introduction there! I hope ya enjoy your time here with the #FreedomFamily!
If you require any help don't be afraid to ask one of the community or make a support thread :D

Reactions: pusch 214

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is Jan-Olaf Schöttle aka pusch214 am 20 years old and I come from Dresden.

I have encountered Freedom through a discussion with other small youtubern in a facebook group, have also heard a lot of good and I thought I would try it :D My hobbies are cycling.

Since I come from Dresden we have here the Elbe and directly on the Elbe the Elbradweg there one finds me most or if I only ne short stretch wants in our park.

Another hobby and passion is football, I used to play a bit in the club. Supports Of course also a club SG Dynamo Dresden (Normaly :D) and go almost to every game. I started with youtube, because my cousins have also done youtube, today unfortunately no more.

The videos are also unfortunately deleted :D and I have since times helped a bit with rotation and with the gaming recordings. Until I got the interest and now I am here and lead it with joy and fun.

A big dream of mine is to have a car of my own, but I still have the driving license but the car is missing: D so far is the driving license to bring good friends and family home if they can not drive :D

My channel is a gaming channel. But I do not want to altogether too much gaming, so I plan also short films and also vlogs (if the occasion comes). As I said I make gaming videos like z.b. Simple LetsPlays, tutorials and tips and tricks videos. Vlogs and short films I will also try to implement, a short film is already planned, with other youtubern and yes I hope that will be what :D

I have for my videos the plan always put on Sunday 10 clock, which I unfortunately sometimes can not keep since private and work always comes into the cross. Nevertheless, I am fully there: D

Yes, that was very much to me now, I am happy to be here :D
and I am also happy to get to know you: D
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro! Liked your GTA 5 Videos :) Short films seems like a good idea...